Make large scale-accurate 1:1 print mosaics from images
Download free eval copy|
One file, just run it. No install necessary.
The eval does everything the full version does, but
the words "Eval" will be stamped on all printouts.
Watch it in action
Scaling drawings is as simple as marking
a distance and entering its length
The inksaver feature can lighten solid areas
of color to save ink
(and this program costs
less than just one cartridge)
Diagonal-grid overlay makes
accurate alignment of pages easy
Print the pages, then paste it together
BigPrint makes it easy to make multi-page scale-accurate printouts|
comprised of individual sheets printed on ordinary ink jet or laser printers.
For more info, see the online BigPrint tutorial
or Watch it in action
- Easily scale drawings from known feature lengths
- Compensate for printer scale inaccuracies
- Lighten areas of solid color to save ink
BigPrint easily pays for itself in ink savings if you use it much
- Measure dimensions on drawings
- Segment drawing and photographs across multiple pages
- Overlay grids for aligning multi-page printouts
- Import images, or directly capture from screen
- Easily visualize page layout for multi-page printouts
(red lines in screenshot above show page boundaries)
Also read more about why I wrote BigPrint
Windows XP or later. The easiest way to check is to just
download and try the eval version,
which has exactly the same requirements. If it won't run click here.
Cost: $22 (less than the price of an ink cartridge)
After payment is completed, please wait 5 seconds to be redirected to the download page.
Use your credit card. You don't need to have a PayPal account.|
After clicking "Buy Now", Just click where it says
"Don't have a PayPal account?"
and use your credit card.
A download link will also be emailed to the email address you registered with PayPal.