Mechanical counter plans for sale
This mechanical counter works much like an old car odometer counter,
or mechanical counters in utility meters. A lever allows for incrementing
and decrementing the counter, and a jog wheel on allows for changing the
numbers more quickly.
The plans include:
More about this mechanical counter
- Detailed drawings of every part of the counting machine
- Dimensioned 3D views and assembly drawings
- Full-scale 1:1 drawings of all parts so you just paste them
onto plywood and cut them out with a bandsaw or scrollsaw.
- Detailed instructions on how to build it, with over 40 photos
- Mirror image digit templates, as used in the construction
- More photos of the completed counter
- Materials and hardware list
- A SketchUp model of the copy carver, which allows you to view it from any angle, disassemble
it, or regenerate each of the views in the plans by clicking on the 'scene' tabs in SketchUp.
SketchUp is a free, easy to use CAD program, downloadable from Google.
A peek inside the plans...
The plans include printable 1:1
cutting templates to simplify construction
The plans are in metric units, except for drill and dowel sizes, which are in imperial units.
You can generate plans in imperial units simply by changing the units to "imperial" in SketchUp under
"model info", but the units will not work out to nice fractions.
On payment, you will be able to download your plans immediately.
The plans are a 5.6 megabyte zip file (your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder if you
did not receive the email.
You can checkout with your credit card or PayPal account.|
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: