3-D pantograph plans for sale
I have produced detailed plans for the 3D pantograph.
You can see a preview of the plans so you can get a
better sense of what's inside before buying.
Included with the plans:
Also see the specifications
- Detailed drawings of every part of the pantograph
- The Full-scale printable templates that
I used to build the pantograph. These are split
across multiple pages so you can print them on regular sheets of paper.
- 16 drawings and illustrations of the parts
- Designs to mount a Bosch colt or other palm router or as small Dremel-style rotary tools
- Detailed instruction on building the pantograph, including over 50 photos
- More photos of the pantograph parts
- A SketchUp model of the pantograph, which allows you to view the pantograph from any angle, disassemble
it, or regenerate each of the views in the plans by clicking on the 'scene' tabs in SketchUp.
SketchUp is a free, easy to use CAD program, downloadable from Google.
A peek inside the plans...
The plans are in metric units, except for drill and shaft sizes, which are in imperial units.
You can generate plans in imperial units simply by changing the units to "imperial" in SketchUp under
"model info", but the units will not work out to even numbers like they do in metric.
Please also consider these important safety notes
On payment, you will be able to download your plans immediately.
The plans are a 5 megabyte zip file (your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder if you
did not receive the email.
You can checkout with your credit card or PayPal account.|
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: