Bandsaw plans for sale
I have produced detailed plans for the 16" wooden bandsaw.
I love showing off these plans, and have included a preview
of the plans so you can get a better sense of what's in the plans before buying.
The plans include:
- Detailed drawings of every part of the bandsaw
- A full-scale template of the frame (spread over many pages, with alignment grid)
- A total of 35 pages of drawings and illustrations
- Detailed instruction on building the saw, including over 120 photos of the construction
- More photos of the finished bandsaw
- The plans also include the SketchUp CAD model of the bandsaw, which allows
you to view the bandsaw and parts from any angle.
SketchUp is a free, easy to use CAD program.
The plans are in metric units, except for drill and dowel sizes, which are in imperial units.
You can generate plans in imperial units simply by changing the units to "imperial" in SketchUp under
"model info", but the units will not work out to even numbers like they do in metric.
Please also consider these important safety notes
A French language version of the plans is also available. After buying the plans, you
can chose to download the plans in English, French, or both.
The plans and model are very detailed
On payment, you will be redirected to the download page after a five second delay.
The plans are a 13 megabyte zip file (your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Emails about downloads are treated as SPAM
by some email systems so Please check your SPAM folder after purchase.
Use your credit card. You don't need to have a PayPal account.
After clicking "Buy Now",just click where it says "Don't have
a PayPal account?" and use your credit card.
No credit card? see here for instructions
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: