Gear template generator program
||Download free evaluation copy|
One file, just run it. No install necessary
The free evaluation copy can do everything that the full version can do, but all output
is shown "wobbly". It allows you to fully explore the program's capabilities, but
the display is a little distorted.
Chain and sprocket mode
3-tooth against lantern gear
The gear template generator program is a program for printing
paper templates for cutting out gears.
It can do everything that the
online gear template generator can do, and much more.
Things that the offline gear template generator can do:
For more details, see the Online help
or watch the Demonstration Video
- Involute spur gears (spur, ring, and rack)
- Planetary gear sets (using ring gears)
- Calculate small gear tooth undercut shapes
- Latntern / cycloid gear pairs
- Block chain and roller chain sprocket calculations
- Print gears across multiple pages
- Show grids with diagonals to help align multi-page printouts
- Support for metric and inches dimensions
- No internet connection required
- Export DXF, HPGL, CSV, Sketchup, PDF and bitmaps
The doumentation is also available in French
but the program is English only
Windows XP, Vista, or 7. The easiest way to check is to just
download and try the eval version,
which has exactly the same requirements. If it won't run click here
On payment, you will be able to download your software immediately.
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder if you
did not receive the email.
You can checkout with your credit card or PayPal account.
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: