Modular marble machine plans for sale
I have produced detailed plans for the modular marble machine.
I love showing off these plans, and have included a preview
of the plans so you can get a better sense of what's inside before buying.
The plans include:
I have also produced a free video on building the marble pump
- Detailed plans and instructions for building the marble pump
- Plans for the marble run building blocks
- Plans for the marble machine
- A total of 18 pages of drawings and illustrations
- Detailed instruction on building the machine, including over 100 photos of the construction.
- A SketchUp model of the machine, which allows you to view the machine from any angle, disassemble
it, or regenerate each of the views in the plans by clicking on the 'scene' tabs in SketchUp.
SketchUp is a free, easy to use CAD program.
The base of the machine is 52x40 cm. It is 51 cm high when set up, 15 cm high in the box.
The plans are in metric units, except for drill and dowel sizes, which are in imperial units.
You can generate plans in imperial units simply by changing the units to "imperial" in SketchUp under
"model info", but the units will not work out to even numbers like they do in Metric.
The base doubles as a storage box
On payment, you will be able to download your plans immediately.
The plans are a 5.5 megabyte zip file (your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder if you
did not receive the email.
You can checkout with your credit card or PayPal account.|
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: