Plans for the (non tilting) router lift
I have produced detailed plans for the non tilting router lift
They are some of the nicest, most detailed plans I have drawn yet. So nice,
that I couldn't help but include a nice preview of the plans.
I also have a tiltable version
The plans include:
- 13 pages of detailed dimensioned drawings of all the parts and assembly views
- Detailed high-res photographs of various parts of the lift.
- A SketchUp model of the lift, which allows you to view the lift from any angle, disassemble
the router lift, or regenerate each of the views in the plans by clicking on the 'scene' tabs in SkechUp.
SketchUp is a free, easy to use CAD program, downloadable from Google.
- Printable template and for the gears
- Graphical hardware list (with pictures of all the hardware bits)
- A cut list
- An offline copy of the article on building this router lift
The plans are in Metric units, except for drill and dowel sizes, which are in imperial units.
You can generate plans in imperial units simply by changing the units to "imperial" in SketchUp under
'model info', but the units will not work out to even numbers like they do in Metric.
On payment, you will be redirected to the download page after a five second delay.
A download link will also
be emailed to you automatically. The plans are a 2.8 megabyte zip file
(your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
On payment, you will be able to download your plans immediately.
The plans are a 2.8 megabyte zip file (your computer, Mac or PC, already knows how to open zip files)
A download link will also be emailed to you automatically.
Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder if you
did not receive the email.
You can checkout with your credit card or PayPal account.|
If you encounter any problems with the download link or email, feel free to contact me at: